The 2007-2008 Shooting Stars

The 2007-2008 Shooting Stars
F: Charlotte, Ruri, Kayla, Sara Ro., Layla, Chloe, Megan, Sarah; B: Jordan, Kerry, Geena, Sara Re. Hannah, Zoe, Aimee, Susie, Ginger Photo by Phil Vachon

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Catch Phrases

Here are a few from the trip--let me know if you have any more:

Shawlett
Hiroooooooooooshi
Alooooooooooooooha
Bust it
Jailbreak
Good job, good job
They have that here?
In the morning?
I'll really miss palm trees
Drop, drop, drop
We play as a team and we lei as a team
We drew hearts on our hands to remember to be compassionate to others
Pull down your shirt
I can play, coach
Have it
Team Silvervan
Switch it
What are we doing for lunch?
What are we doing for dinner?
Where's [Player]? Aimee/Geena is braiding her hair.
A very capable waiter
Magic Japanese pain medication
Don't you know me well enough by now?
Put the B's on their A's
Are the boys coming?
POG
FROM THE WHISTLE GIRLS
c-o-b-r-a-s, c-o-b-r-a-s, c-o-b-r-a-s, We're not the cobras!/gooooooo Shooting Stars!
Breaking the rules again? Sigh.
I'm crying because it hurts, but I'm also crying because I love you guys.
Do you have your breakfast ticket?
Can we go to the ABC store?
I need to go to the first aid tent.
I need to get our ID cards because I forgot to get them yesterday.
Off the balcony
I can say that because we already won the Sportsmanship Award
We out.

0 comments: